|For over thirty years, Process Technology has been the leading manufacturer of electric immersion heaters, heating and cooling coils, controls, instantaneous heaters, liquid level controls, over-temperature protection systems and accessories. Our product line is among the most comprehensive and diverse available, with both standard and custom configurations to suit your specific application.Product Features and Benefits:
SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Materials available for use in most aqueous alkaline solutions, plating solutions, and rinse tanks. Check solution recommendation chart or with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material selection.
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Heavy wall metal sheaths available in:
• 304 stainless steel.
• 316 stainless steel.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: Watt densities of 35 watts per square inch (5.4 w/cm2) extend long service life. Two-inch sludge legs standard, other lengths available.
EVEN HEATING: Bottom design for even heating and varying liquid levels.
CORROSION RESISTANT HEAD: Vapor tight, flame retardant polypropylene terminal enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC liquid tight conduit.
• Grounded construction.
• Thermal protector built in. Replaceable P1 fuse standard for solutions up to 180°F (82°C).
• Non-floating construction.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL (Except steel sheath), CSA, and CE.
SIZES: 3,000 watts to 36,000 watts.
VOLTAGES: 240 or 480 volts. 208, 380, 415, 600 and other voltages available. Three phase standard, single phase available.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
• Replaceable thermal protectors:
• P4: for solutions from 180°F (82°C) to 230°F (110°C).
• P5: for solutions from 230°F (110°C) to 300°F (150°C).
• Resettable thermal protectors:
• P2: for solutions up to 180°F (82°C).
• P6: for solutions from 180°F (82°C) to 230°F (110°C).
• P7: for solutions from 230°F (110°C) to 300°F (150°C).
• Special configurations and vertical lengths.
• Longer wire and conduit lengths.
• Longer sludge legs.
• Flexible risers. (Available with P2 thermal protectors only.)
• Lower watt densities for highly viscous solutions.
• Temperature and level controls sized to match the heater.