.5 X 2 KAPTON, 5W 28V, 5W/in2
|Etched foil FEP bonded heaters operate at temperatures to 450°F and are stocked in rectangular, square and round shapes. The maximum thickness is .008" except at the lead exit. 120 and 28 Volts are standard. PSA, (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive), offers a simple way to install the heaters under 250°F. Lead wires are 12" long Teflon insulated to UL 1180. All heaters are tested for resistance and 1250 Volt dielectric. Leads exit from the center of the narrow portion of the rectangular units. Center of one edge on square units and the outer edge of round units
These elements are ideal for end user, test and development applications. For heaters designed specific to your process or application, call Therm-x we provide quick turn competitively priced heaters for all quantities.
- Manufactured by Therm-x
- Operating Temperatures From -60°To 450° Degrees F
- .008" Maximum thickness of heater, .009" with PSA
- .110" Maximum thickness at leads
- 5 watts per square inch
- Optional PSAS
- Teflon insulated leads (UL 1180) 12" long typically 22 AWG (Wire gauge varies with heater)
- Dielectric strength 1250V
- Minimum Bending radius 1"