Newport INFCTRA Rate Meter/ Totalizer
|The Newport INFCTRA meter is a fully programmable ratemeter/ totalizer/ controller with six-digit resolution for totalizing input pulses or rate measuring. Alphanumeric display prompts make it easy to program with front-panel buttons. You may use a personal computer to program the meter and monitor the display data using the RS-232 option. You may store the program setup in the nonvolatile memory for recall upon demand or at power-on.
The crystal timebase is electronically calibrated. There are no internal adjustments and calibration is done without opening the case. Available options include field-installable dual-relay option card, RS-232 and analog output cards.
- Manufactured by Newport Electronics
- Measures Rate from 0.5 Hz to 30 kHz
- Totalizes Up or Down from -99,999 to 999,999 or Acts as Accumulating Stopwatch
- Optional HI and LO Setpoints for Control or Alarm
- 1/8 DIN Case with 5 Programming Keys
- 6-Digit, 7-Segment LED, 14.2 mm (0.56") High