OTP Standard 3 Prong Thermocouple Connector
|The OTP 3-prong color-coded, quick disconnect plugs and jacks provide reliable connections between thermocouples and extension wires. The color-coded bodies are molded of high performance glass-reinforced nylon. Tubular plug prongs and collet-type jack inserts have low mass and reduce temperature gradients. Negative prongs and inserts are larger than positives to insure proper polarity upon connection. This is a standard feature on all Newport connectors. Recommended for most applications requiring three-wire circuits, including shielded thermocouples, thermistors, and RTD's. Especially useful for continuing thermocouple shield leads through panel jacks. Will withstand ambient temperatures to 220°C (425°F). High-impact construction.
- Manufactured by Newport Electronics
- With Shield Wire Copper Connection Pin
- Suitable for Continuing Ground Wire Through Panel Jack
- Glass-Filled Nylon, Rated to 218°C (425°F)
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Accepts Stranded or Solid Wire up to Size 20 AWG