IPAQ-H is a universal and intelligent 2-wire In-head transmitter for temperature and other measurement applications.
|Input||RTD; Thermocouple; Universal|
|Input RTD||Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10|
|Input thermocouple||Typ B, C, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U|
|Type Of Transmitter||Digital|
|Measuring channels||1 channel|
|Input connections||3-, 4-wire connection|
|Power supply||IPAQ-H: 6.5 to 36 VDC|
|Approvals||ATEX, CSA, FM|
|Typical accuracy||0.1% of span|
Universal Programmable 2-wire Transmitters
IPAQ-H/-HX are universal, isolated 2-wire transmitters for temperature and other measurement applications. They combine competitive pricing, functionality and simple configuration.
Useful error correction functions improve the accuracy.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully universal, linearized and high-isolation
- Accepts RTD, T/C, mV and Ω
- Sensor error and system (sensor/transmitter) error correction for highest total accuracy
- Full access to all features while in operation
- NAMUR compliant
- Consistent sensor break function
- Simplified loop check-up with calibration output
- Low sensor isolation detection
- IPRO, easy-to-use Windows configuration softwares
Round-the-clock free hotline (24/7)
Return & ExchangeYou can return or exchange the item within 14 days.
Satisfaction GuaranteeWe are committed to your satisfaction with every order.