IPAQ-HPLUS is a high-performance, universal and intelligent 2-wire In-head transmitter for temperature and other measurement applications.
|Input||RTD; Thermocouple; Universal|
|Input RTD||Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10|
|Input Thermocouple||Type B, C, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U|
|Type Of Transmitter||Digital|
|Measuring channels||1 channel|
|Input connection||3-, 4-wire connection|
|Power supply||6.5 to 36 VDC|
|Typical accuracy||0.05% of span|
High-precision Universal Programmable 2-wire Transmitter
IPAQ-HPLUS offers outstanding accuracy, stability and high isolation combined with short response time and extended functionality.
It is a universal 2-wire transmitter for high-demand temperature and process measurement applications.
Error corrections and sensor diagnostics improve the measurement accuracy and safety.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully universal, linearized and highly isolated
- Accepts RTD, T/C, mV and Ω
- Extra high accuracy and stability
- Sensor error and system (sensor/transmitter) error correction for
highest total accuracy
- 40 point linearization – any sensor can be matched
- Configuration without external power
- High speed update (300 ms)
- Selectable output limits
- Low sensor isolation detection
- Full access to all features while in operation
- NAMUR compliant
- Consistent sensor break function
- Simplified loop check-up with calibration output
- IPRO, easy-to-use Windows configuration software