Inor IPAQ R330
The IPAQ R330 transmitter is a universal, isolated, temperature transmitter with additional voltage and resistance input. Its robust design and high quality gives excellent performance and accuracy also under harsh conditions. The R330 is available with Ex certificates making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
|Input||RTD, TC, mV, ohm|
|Input RTD||Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10|
|Input thermocouple||Type B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T|
|Type of transmitter||Digital|
|Galvanic isolation||1500 VAC|
|Measuring channels||1 channel|
|Sensor connection||2-, 3-, 4-wire connection|
|Power supply||IPAQ-R330: 8 to 36 VDC|
|Typical accuracy||0.08% of span|
|Accuracy over time||Max. drift ±0.02% of span/year|
|Vibration||IEC 60068-2-6, 10 g|
|Runtime counter||Hour counter for elapsed operational time|
|Simulated output||Fixed current ouput during a maximum time of 15 min|
Universal Programmable 2-wire transmitter
IPAQ R330 is a modern, isolated, universal temperature transmitter developed to meet the highest requirements on flexibility, accuracy and reliability. A temperature transmitter compatible with both Pt100-sensors and thermocouples offers high flexibility and reduces the number of installed product variants.
The robust design offers high vibration resistance and noise immunity and is therefore a guarantee for reliable and accurate operation also under the most demanding conditions. IPAQ R330 is available with ATEX and IECEx certifications, making it a safe choice for a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- High accuracy: With an accuracy of ±0.08 °C or ±0.08 % of span R330 offers a high performance in its class.
- Long term stability: With a drift over 5 years of maximum of ± 0.1°C or ±0.1% of span makes regular calibration less necessary.
- Low temperature drift: R330 have a very low temperature drift of ±0.01°C per °C or ±0.01% of span per °C.
- High safety: It offers excellent EMC performance and compliant to Namur NE21, NE43, NE53 and NE107 together with different Ex approvals.
- Designed for harsh conditions: Rugged design tested for 10 g vibrations.
- High user efficiency: The user friendly ConSoft is used for transmitter configuration in seconds with window based parameters, such as measuring range, sensor failure action, error-corrections,TAG etc.
- Configuration without external power: Edit or read the configuration off-line, i.e. without power supply, by just connecting the USB-interface to a PC.
- Security: Configuration is password protected and date of changes logged.
- Runtime counter: With the runtime counter function you can for example easily supervise the elapsed operational time.