The temperature sensors are designed for use in harsh environmental conditions, where they may be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures. Although made from high-quality materials, this exposure may demand regular replacements of sensors, and it may lead to several complications during the interchange. This is where Therm-X thermocouple connectors can help. They enable a fast and reliable interchange of the sensors and minimize the risk of cross connection that often occurs with other standard connectors in the market. We offer an appreciable selection of thermocouple plugs and sockets for thermocouple types J & K.
- Newport Thermocouple Standard Connectors (Round Pin)As low as $1.00
Beneficial Features of Thermocouple Connectors
Thermocouple plugs and sockets are known to offer a perfect termination for compensating cables or thermocouple wires. We provide miniature and standard connectors. The following features of these connectors have contributed to their immense popularity in recent years.
- The connectors are color coded, which helps users identify the right thermocouple used
- Both, standard and miniature connectors are equipped with polarized connector pins. These pins assure accurate polarity.
- They possess compensated connections that assure high accuracy.
- They are available in types K, J, E, T, R/S, N or copper, with rugged construction. The connectors are made of glass-filled thermoplastics.
- The type J, K, and E connectors can withstand temperatures up to 1200°F (650°C), whereas type T is suited for use in 750°F (390°C). However, noble metal and refractory metal alloys are ideal for use in temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
- These connectors are compatible with a wide range of wires or cables.
- We can provide the sockets in panel mounting or in-line mounting versions in round as well as rectangular shapes.
- All our thermocouple connectors are made of thermocouple compatible materials, which helps minimize measurement-related errors caused by interconnection.
- Thermocouple standard connectors (round pin) and miniature connectors are available for purchase in the increments of 1.
Standards and Certifications
We never compromise on the quality of products. Our thermocouple connectors comply with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) tolerances and DIN UN 60751 specifications. In addition to it, the following certifications and standards allow us to stay true to our commitment and deliver quality products to our customers.
- UL® - Underwriter’s Laboratories* (UL 508A)
- ISO 9001:2015