In most industrial systems, temperature monitoring is a crucial function, as fixed temperature and humidity settings are required. Virtual chart recorders are devices, which record data and changes related to temperature, pressure, and humidity, and enable you to monitor them in real time. You do not need any special software to view this data, and can simply use the web browser you have. Therm-X is a well-known manufacturer of temperature data recorders, and we make it in various configurations. Our thermocouple virtual chart recorders enable you to monitor these changes from two independent thermocouple channels over the Internet or Ethernet network.
Common Beneficial Features of Virtual Data Recorders
Therm-X makes various types of data loggers and recorders such as Iserver Microserver barometric pressure recorders, temperature recorders, humidity recorders, dew point recorders, thermocouple virtual chart recorders, and so on. Here are some common beneficial features of our virtual data recorders:
- Our iTCX transmitters can take various thermocouple types, connect with an RJ45 connector over Ethernet with the standard TCP/IP.
- Our temperatures recorders can measure temperatures as high as 1,800°C.
- They offer accurate measurements of temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and more depending upon the application requirements.
- They have fully adjustable chart scales which can be displayed with records varying from one minute to one year.
- Our recorders come with a couple of types of thermocouples and wire TCs
- They can send text message alerts or email alarms to individuals or distribution lists.
- They can store data for several years on various SD cards.
- The devices have data logging abilities in standard formats such as MS Excel or Visual Basic, which can be useful for your analysis.
- They are simple to use and install and come with SD Flash memory card and a local LCD display.
- In case of an alarming condition, you can link them to a webcam or IP camera over the Internet for an actual view.
- They have a battery backup of two days.
Application Areas of Temperature Recorders
Our temperature recorders are commonly used in the following areas:
- Warehouse and storage units
- Manufacturing units
- Animal shelters
- Electronic assembly units and semiconductor labs
- Pharmaceutical and food processing units
- Computer rooms
- HVAC systems
Standards and Certifications
We never compromise on the quality of products. Our thermocouple connectors comply with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) tolerances and DIN UN 60751 specifications. In addition to it, the following certifications and standards allow us to stay true to our commitment and deliver quality products to our customers.
- UL® - Underwriter’s Laboratories* (UL 508A)
- ISO 9001:2015