Therm-x portable control units (PCUs) have been engineered and designed to allow the R&D Process Engineer to have the maximum flexibility when it comes to thermal control and data acquisition in regards to their temperature process parameters and management. Products:
Therm-x’s rack mount control panels (RMCs) have been engineered and designed to allow the Equipment Engineer to have the maximum flexibility when it comes to thermal control and data acquisition in regards to their temperature process parameters...
Therm-x’s industrial control panels (ICPs) have been engineered and designed to allow the industrial/field service equipment engineer to have the maximum flexibility when it comes to thermal control and data acquisition in regards to their temperature ...
Therm-x’s integrated process solutions (IPSs) allow our customers to work together with a team of highly technical and experienced Therm-x engineers to design and develop unique temperature management systems that meet their every process requirement. When it comes to thermal control and data acquisition in regards to your temperature process parameters, therm-x’s team works as a valuable extension of your engineering resources. All IPS systems have a complete wiring schematic provided with every unit.
- Environmental conditioning
- Optimized process control and monitoring
- Industrial automation systems
- Control systems for ovens/furnaces/kilns
- Precise temperature management and data logging
- Chemistry balancing and stabilization
- Chemical delivery and reclamation systems
- RF coils and filters
- Air conditioning/Mechanical cooling
- Alarm with silence
- Circuit breaker
- Ground fault detection with relay
- Two position selector switch
- Software training
- Air flow switch
- Amperage meter
- Certifications (UL 508a)
- Installation, operation and Maintenance manual
- Push button
- Three position selector switch
- Volt meter
BENEFITS OF USING THERM-X INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS (IES)
- You will be assigned your own technical team and program manager to guide you through and manage the entire project from start-to-finish.
- Configurable and expandable proprietary solutions as your requirements change and grow.
- Controls solutions that can easily be integrated with your host system.
- Data tracking/logging capabilities and software downloads
- Safety compliant solutions for most industry requirements
- Precise temperature control and monitoring devices at significantly reduced pricing.
- Complete documentation and service manuals, including software instructions and training as needed.
Standards and Certifications
- UL® - Underwriter’s Laboratories* (UL 508A)
- FM - Factory Mutual
- NEMA - National Elecrical Manufacturers Association
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 79)
- AS 9100 - Aerospace*
- Semiconductor Processing Equipment
- Automotive Engineering
- Industrial Process Applications/Refineries
- Food/Beverage Process Equipment
- Chemical Conditioning/Monitoring
- Alternative Energy Industries
- Life Sciences & Bio-Pharmeceutical Development
- Packaging/Adhesion markets
- R&D Laboratory requirements