Therm-x understands the importance of thermal efficiencies and temperature control in different process industries. It is important to use quality products to realize these goals. Thus, we provide the highest quality products from various industry-leading brands. All our “best-in-class” products are backed with a warranty, which assures you peace of mind. This means we can replace, repair, or refund if the product fails to serve the purpose. Please read our warranty information carefully before purchasing the product on the website or seeking refund, repair, or replacement.
Please do go through this information which may help when buying products by other manufacturers:
- All branded products listed on the website are backed with the individual manufacturer’s warranty.
- A customer is responsible for the return shipment in case of disputes arising due to workmanship defects.
- Therm-x offers no warranties whatsoever on products that are not manufactured by it. Also, we pass through any warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- Product returns and warranty are subjected to the manufacturer’s warranty return policy.
- Warranties vary with each manufacturer. So, please read the warranty information carefully on our website or by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
- The customer should contact the manufacturer for any disputes or doubts regarding the warranty policy before contacting Therm-x.
- If the purchased product (facing functional issues due to workmanship defects) is within the manufacturer’s warranty policy, then Therm-x will help you in obtaining the warranty service.
Therm-x warrants all its thermal heaters, sensors, and integrated control systems when properly installed, maintained, operated, and commissioned against any faulty workmanship for two (2) years from the purchase date.
Therm-x passes all manufacturer's warranties and guarantees to its customers. We make no independent or additional warranties. To the full extent permissible by law, Therm-x disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Therm-x shall under no circumstances be liable for incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, even if we are being advised for the possibility of any such damages. The maximum liability for all damages shall be limited to an amount not exceeding the product's purchase price. Also, Therm-x will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of its website or catalog, including, but not limited to indirect or direct, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages. All products are sold "as is". Please check the manufacturer’s packaging for compatibility. We make no warranty as to the performance of any product sold through our website. We are not responsible for the downtime of the system, loss of data, and so on. This disclaimer does not affect the terms of any applicable guarantees or warranties offered by the manufacturer.