Shipping and Delivery
Therm-x specializes in thermal products and related integrated solutions which are applicable in several industries. Once you have selected the products and finalized the order, do go through our shipping and delivery policy and procedure. The procedure may vary depending upon the products you purchase. You will receive a shipment confirmation email from Therm-x on your registered email id after placing the order. You can track it online.
Based on the urgency of delivery and your location, we offer various shipping speeds. We offer all the options to you once you buy our products and are about to log out. Here are certain pointers which may be helpful when doing business with us:
- For certain products such as our innovative thin film technologies, you can call us for a quote in case you require at least 100 pieces.
- In case you want to order tubes with fittings specify the fitting code after the part number and add $30.
- Standard heating tapes are also available in Silicon rubber, and Kapton® Insulated Silicone Rubber Extrusions. Cut to length versions, controllers and accessories can be found online at www.Therm-x.com
- If you are looking for our standard cable heaters, go online for application data & technical data on www.Therm-x.com search “cable heater”.
- To order a heater with options, mention the code number, quantity and options you need.
- We offer same day shipping for our flexible heaters made of silicon rubber if we receive your orders by 11:00 a.m. CST. If you have specified options, it takes up to five working days or less. Please note that all the options do not come with stock heaters.
- For most of our products, you need to mention the model number on the site, based on the information displayed in the description or table.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change at any time and without any prior notice. Therm-x of California Inc. reserves the right to correct any typographical errors or omissions.
- Please contact the shipper to get the tracking status on your packages. The shipping company determines the priority based on the method of shipment unless specified. Therm-x would always want your shipments to be delivered on time. Please contact the shipping company if the shipment is not delivered on time without any notification.
Orders are shipped FOB Hayward, California. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice. All shipments are made via UPS ground transportation or in the best manner as identified by Therm-x of California, Inc. If you have any specifications regarding the shipment, you need to inform us in advance. The customer is responsible for any premium inbound shipments to meet customer required dates.
The sales tax amount is decided based on final offloading destination of the shipment. This also applies to the orders shipped within or picked up in the State of California. Tax rates will be calculated using published regional tax rate tables as set forth by the State of California.
Therm-x of California Inc. warrants its products against workmanship or material defects (under normal use) for a period of one year from date of purchase. Here are our warranty pointers:
- Heaters and sensors are considered as consumables and if operated beyond their specified operating limits they are bound to fail in less than one year. In this case, they will not be covered under warranty.
- This warranty does not cover acts of misuse or consequential damages thereof. Product alterations will void all warranties.
- Under no circumstances will Therm-x of California Inc. be liable for any incurred damages beyond the replacement cost of the defective merchandise.
- Therm-x of California Inc. reserves the right to repair, replace, or refund the cost of any products returned under this warranty.
Here are the process pointers in case you need to return your product:
- Customers wishing to return a product must first obtain a “Return Material Authorization” number (RMA) from a Therm-x customer service representative.
- This number must be printed on the outside of the package being returned to be received and processed.
- Returns authorized for distributed items are subject to a 20% restock fee and require original packaging for credit.
- Returns for custom build to print or customer specified assemblies may not be authorized.
We accept payments on standard terms through credit card using VISA, MasterCard or American Express services. For the remaining amount, you need to seek a prior credit approval, and a net 30-day period payment term may be established after the first order.
Ensure you report the claims for shipment shortages within five (5) business days from date of merchandise receipt. Otherwise, the shipments will be deemed complete.
If a product is damaged or broken during dispatch, or you do not receive the package. If the damaged package was undelivered or signed by a third person, ensure you file a damage claim within three business days. Contact the Therm-x team with all the product details in case it appears to be a manufacturing defect.
The time required for orders to be shipped outside the US may vary. Free shipping and returns are not available for international shipments. Orders shipping to certain African countries may be subject to extra verification. The Therm-x team will notify you through email in case of delays. If an order is declined or returned due to a wrongly mentioned address information or because it was declined or undeliverable the original shipping fee may still apply. We usually ship through FedEx. The shipping fees are calculated based on weight, product value, and destination.
Please note: All orders are subject to approval by our verification department. We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed.
Therm-x has always strived to meet the customers’ exact needs and exceed their expectations in terms of quality. We have an extremely efficient team which fosters innovation and customization. For this, we invest a great deal in research, technologies, and the right resources. For any other specific details, you can always get in touch with the Therm-x team.
Therm-x of California Inc.
1837 Whipple Road
Hayward, CA 94544 USA
Phone: (510) 441-7566
Fax: (510) 441-2414
PO BOX 768
Alamo, CA 94507-0768