Silicone Rubber Heating Blanket
Many industrial applications require flexible heaters, which can deliver uniform heating as well as conform to the surface to be heated. BriskHeat silicone rubber heating blankets are one of the important types of flexible heaters, which are widely used across industries owing to their beneficial properties. These silicone rubber heating gaskets feature a flexible silicone heater, which can resist many unfavorable conditions. At Therm-x, we provide BriskHeat silicone rubber heating blankets in different configurations. We assure the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Beneficial Features of Silicone Rubber Blankets
Flexible silicone heating blankets from BriskHeat have set industry standards for flexible heating solutions. They are widely used for the following reasons:
- These flexible heaters assure uniform heat distribution in applications, where they are used.
- Silicone heating blankets are suited for a wide range of environments where they may be exposed to moisture, chemicals, high temperatures, or even radiation.
- Unlike regular silicone rubber heaters, these flexible heating solutions are provided in easy-to-apply industrial-strength pressure sensitive adhesive backing options. This enables their easy adherence to any existing solution.
- The blankets are equipped with grounded heating elements that meet NEC 427.23 standards. They are also provided with an optional high-limit thermostat, which helps protect contents and heater from being heated.
- BriskHeat silicone rubber blankets assure exceptional durability, and feature multi-stranded resistance wire.
- They are also provided in exclusive hazardous-area approved options.
- At Therm-x, we provide these silicone rubber heaters in 120 or 240 volts single phase options. The Watts range from 90 to 2,160.
- These heaters are certified to RoHS, CE, and REACH standards.
- Silicone rubber heaters are ideal for operating environments from -60°F to 450°F.
Applications of Silicone Rubber Heating Blankets
Flexible silicone heating blankets are ideal for heating surfaces of the following:
Delivering high-quality thermal and temperature control products is the only aim of our business. Our investment in technology and people, as well as the focus on delivering branded products, make us the first choice for any heater requirement. Our thermal experts will help you choose from flexible heating solutions available in our inventory.