Therm-x Set to Exhibit Effective Thermal Solutions at Food Processing Expo 2020
Food processing is one of the fastest transforming industry sectors in the world. Food manufacturers are always on a lookout for newest processes that will help them improve their productivity, minimize product recalls, and maximize their market footprint. They aim to achieve all this while adhering to the stringent industry standards set by FDA and other competent organizations. To accomplish it, many food manufacturers, industry experts, and food industry enthusiasts will be attending the Food Processing Expo 2020, which is to be held at Santa Clara, CA on February 12 & 13, 2020.
Heating and temperature control are important requirements, and are of concern for the manufacturers in the food processing industry. Therm-x, one of the industry leading manufacturers of heaters and temperature control devices, will be making its presence felt at the event for addressing the concerns of its food industry clients. The company will be highlighting its best-selling heating and temperature control products at booth 1944. Is that all? What else to expect from Therm-x? Why should you bookmark this trade show in your event calendar? Read the post to know more.
Therm-x at the Food Processing Expo 2020
Therm-x has been delivering efficient thermal solutions since 1983. The company will be exhibiting the following products at the Expo.
- Heaters: Therm-x specializes in heaters for industrial measurement and control. They provide pedestal heaters, MI cable heaters, cartridge heaters, and flexible heaters for use in food processing industries. These heaters are provided in custom specifications, and with or without integrated sensors to serve the application purpose.
- Integrated Systems: This category may feature various types of portable control units (PCUs), rack mount control panels (RMCs) and industrial control panels (ICPs). Therm-x has been delivering optimized process control and monitoring systems for furnaces, ovens, and kilns.
- Sensors: Therm-x designs and manufactures thermocouples, RTDs, and other accessories for use in food processing industry. These sensors are provided in custom specifications and improved capabilities to operate across a wide temperature range from -50°C to +500°C.
Therm-x possesses a wide set of capabilities such as designing and manufacturing of electrical and mechanical assemblies, CNC machining of components, sheet metal fabrication, furnace brazing and metal joining of all its components, and so on. All the functions such as design, manufacturing, and testing are performed at its well-equipped facility at Hayward, CA. The experts at Therm-x are looking forward to combine their industry expertise and experiences to deliver powerful solutions to their clients and prospects who stop by their booth at the Food Processing Expo 2020.
A Few Interesting Facts about Food Processing Expo 2020
Food Processing Expo 2020 is one of the largest food processing trade shows in California. Organized by the California League of Food Processors (CLFP), this trade show has gained popularity over the years owing to the following reasons:
- The expo will be held at a new location Santa Clara Convention Center in 2020.
- This year, the event is expected to host over 270 exhibitors for food processing equipment, accessories, supplies, technology and services.
- Every year, the event attracts a wide variety of attendees including member food processors of CLFP, non-member food processors, university students and personnel, food processing industry suppliers and vendors, and so on. According to various reports, over 2,500 industry members attended the event in 2019. Of these, many attendees were key decision makers in the food processing industry.
- The event allows food processors to meet and address the concerns of their existing vendors in person, meet new prospects, learn about the latest services and products in the food processing industry, and so on.
- There will be educational sessions on important issues such as food safety inspections, water conservation, and so on. The attendees can be part of two pre-Expo workshops titled –"Food Processing Facility Sanitation" and "Starting a Specialty Food Business". In addition to this, there are various educational seminars and networking events organized during the event.
- The Tasting Pavilion and the Vegetable, Fruit & Nut Putting Contest – will be key attractions at the event.
With the expo dates nearing, the team at Therm-x is preparing for the event in big way. All the preparations for the exhibition and client interaction have already begun. If you are yet to make the registration for the event, you can click here. You can meet the Therm-x team at booth 1944, and they will be happy to address your concerns and find solutions for your temperature control problems.