Therm-x Integrated Control Systems - Everything You Need to Know About Them
Temperature management is an important aspect in various industries. There are many devices, which enable users to achieve better control over their processes. Sensors and temperature transmitters are one of them. In industrial applications, where space can be a big constraint, business owners tend to use integrated process control systems. These systems feature in-built sensors, which enable users to measure and control the temperature effectively. Today, there are several integrated control systems available for your consideration. However, it is important to source them from a trusted brand like Therm-x. The company provides various types of integrated process control systems, which have been utilized across various industries effectively. Would you like to know about the types of integrated process control systems provided by Therm-x or how they allow you to gain the best value for your investment? This post focuses on the advantages of integrated process control systems.
Types of Integrated Control Systems Provided by Therm-x
The company specializes in the design and manufacturing of various types of integrated control systems. The following are a few important types of systems provided by Therm-x:
- Portable Control Units (PCU): Temperature management is one of the important requirements in various process industries and process managers depend on certain types of devices to achieve it. This requirement can be easily met by using portable control units (PCUs) designed by Therm-x. These units assure excellent thermal control as well as data acquisition in regards to the temperature process management. These PCUs are compact sized, assure enough flexibility and mobility, and feature a self-contained unit that can be easily positioned anywhere. They comprise control and heater fuses and control heater on-off switches that assure improved temperature control.
- Rack Mount and Industrial Control Panel (RMC): Therm-x provides rack mounts and industrial control panels that are designed to assure excellent thermal control, as well as data acquisition in the process environment. These control panels are provided in various standard and custom sizes and designs to meet the clients’ application requirements.
- Industrial Control Panels (ICP): Available in four IPC housing options, these control panels assures maximum flexibility to the engineer when it comes to achieving better data acquisition and temperature control. These panels are provided in 120/ 120/240/480 VAC single or 3 phase options, and can work across a large temperature range 0-2400 degree Fahrenheit. Therm-x provides ICPs in the following configurations:
- NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- NEMA 4 Moisture Resistant Enclosure
- NEMA 12 Dust Resistant Enclosure
- NEMA 4X Corrosion Resistant Enclosure
Why Should You Use Therm-x’s Integrated Process Control Systems?
There are several reasons for using the integrated process control systems provided by Therm-x. The following pointers will help you understand it better:
- Complete Turnkey Solutions: The company offers a complete line of modular as well as scalable “off the shelf” control products. The solutions are configurable and scalable or expandable to meet the requirements.
- Easy Integration: Most control solutions are designed such that they can be easily integrated into the host system.
- Advanced Capabilities: The control solutions have excellent data logging and tracking capabilities. The portable control units assure precise temperature control and monitoring whenever required.
- Custom Solutions: The company takes pride in its well-experienced multi-disciplined engineering team with vast thermal capabilities who collaborate with the client’ team engineers to design, as well as develop specialized process control systems that perfectly adhere to their application requirements. A program manager and technical team is assigned to the client who guide them through different phases of design and manufacturing. The company also provides service manuals, as well as complete documentation, including training, as well as software instructions.
- Standards and Certifications Assured: All the integrated process control systems are designed in adherence to the following international standards and certifications:
- UL® - Underwriter’s Laboratories* (UL 508A)
- NEMA - National Elecrical Manufacturers Association
- FM - Factory Mutual
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 79)
- AS 9100 - Aerospace*
Applications of Integrated Process Control Systems
Therm-x provides integrated process control systems for use in the following applications and industries:
- Semiconductor processing equipment
- Food and beverage processing equipment
- Chemical conditioning and monitoring equipment
- Industrial process applications and refineries
- Alternative energy industries
- Life sciences and bio-pharmaceutical development
- Automotive engineering
- R&D laboratory requirements
- Adhesion and packaging markets
Do you have diverse temperature measurement needs than your competitors? Perhaps, Therm-x can help you easily. All you have to do is get in touch with their team today and send your requirements.